Home » Older People/Physical Disability

Advocacy for older people or people with a physical or sensory disability

We can take advocacy referrals for older people or adults with a physical or sensory disability in either of the following situations:

  • if people are known to Hampshire County Council and require an advocate for a short term issue
  • where advocacy support would prevent their care needs becoming more serious or delay the impact of their needs

AND who do not have a suitable other person to support them

We can take referrals from Hampshire County Council social workers/care managers and other organisations. People and their families can self refer to us.

Make a referral or find out more by contacting the following organisations:

Download a referral form here