Here are the different ways you can make an advocacy referral:
- Contact your local advocacy organisation by email or telephone
- Download the most appropriate referral form from the relevant page of our website for the type of advocacy you need, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the Care Act Advocacy checklist or the Accessing Statutory Advocacy checklist to see if the person has a statutory entitlement to advocacy
- Call us on 023 8020 8951 for an informal discussion
- Email an enquiry to email@example.com
We will check all referrals to ensure that the person receives the most appropriate advocacy support, including any statutory entitlement they have to advocacy. We use the same advocate where there are multiple advocacy roles with the client as far as possible.